Dr. Vo Helps
Speak at your Institution/Organization
I am happy to present virtually at various institutions or organizations (i.e., district branches seminars, grand rounds, evening events).
Previous talks include:
- “How to Sustain Telepsychiatry: Operational and Strategies Perspective,”
- “How a Digital Front Door Solution Can Transform Pediatric Care,”
- “Conversational Agents: Where is it now and Where it is Going,”
- “Telemental Health 101: All you need to know,”
- “Utilizing a National Curriculum to Teach Trainees about Telepsychiatry.”
See more about my talks. Contact me in the contact box below if you are interested.
Monthly ECP Peer Support Groups
What we need from each other is to listen, learn, and offer support in whatever way it feels comfortable. We can discuss a variety of topics such as career, telepsychiatry, work-life balance, case discussion, and minority issues. It will be a safe space to provide each other with practice tips for professional and personal development. If you’re interested, please send me an email in the contact box below and I will send you more information.
Guest Lecturer for Training Programs
I can teach YOUR trainees. I help developed the “Pediatric Telepsychiatry” national curriculum for GME and CME, with Dr. Sandra DeJong and the AACAP Telepsychiatry Committee.
- I also adapted it to the fellowship program at the Children’s Hospital of Philadelphia.
- I have developed many didactics related to telepsychiatry in integrated care, how to start a telepsychiatry private practice, and any related topics that would give guidance to residents and fellows.
- This does NOT have to be part of an official didactic schedule and I am willing to discuss with them on evenings and weekends hours. I can coordinate with the chief(s) resident myself. Please contact me in the contact box for more information.